A lot of people wants to know what is the fidelity bank ussd code. Check out our detailed walkthrough to learn how to activate their transfer code on your phone.
After reading this post you will be able to use Fidelity bank USSD code for a variety of operations, including money transfers, the opening of new accounts, how to use the Fidelity bank balance code to check your balance, and more.
The Fidelity Bank USSD transfer code is a three-digit multipurpose code that may be used for all of the bank’s most significant and fundamentally important products and services. *770# is not available to corporate accounts and can only be accessed by retail individual customers via their registered phone numbers. This means that corporate accounts are unable to utilize the USSD code.
How to activate Fidelity Bank USSD Code
You are qualified to use the Fidelity Bank ussd code (*770#) as long as you have an account with them. If you want to use the code for fidelity bank in your day-to-day business, you will need to activate your access first by going through the procedures that are listed below.
- Dial the Fidelity bank ussd code *770*0*# from your registered phone
- input your Fidelity bank account number
- Create a 4 digit security PIN
- Confirm the PIN
- click on Submit
Once you click on the submit button, the fidelity USSD code starts to work on your phone number with all transactions
How to Pay bills using Fidelity Bank code
You can as well pay all of your utility bills, including those for your TV and energy, by dialing the USSD code *770# from your Fidelity Bank account. Simple and hassle-free to use.
- on your registered phone, dial *770#
- Pick the Pay bills option.
- Pick the name of the biller.
- Pick out your strategy.
- Enter amount Submit
Transfer, Load Airtime, Pay Bills, and Check Your Balance
You are able to transfer your funds to accounts held at other banks as well as other Fidelity Bank. The following is a guide for using their code to transfer your cash. You need only proceed according to one of the following two steps:
- Dial *770#
- To continue, please press the number 1 button.
- Choose option “4” from the menu that is shown.
- Amount to be entered:
- Please provide the account number for the destination.
- You will be prompted to choose whether you would like to keep the beneficiary or not.
- Choose your target bank here.
- type how mush you’re transferring
- Click Submit
What can you do with Fidelity bank USSD code.
Using this Fidelity bank code, a client can do a variety of banking-related transactions without physically entering a branch. These things are as they are;
- Create an Account Purchase Airtime and Top-Ups Transfer Money Cardless
- Withdraw Money From Your Account
- Pay Bills
- Manage or Configure an SMS Alert
- Ensure the safety of your account.
- Put a hold on your ATM card in case it becomes stolen or lost.
- Update youe BVN
- Do a balance check on the account.
USSD Code for Fidelity Bank Transfer
- The service is accessible to subscribers of Airtel, 9mobil, GLO, and MTN.
- The amount will be taken out of your FIDELITY account in a straight transaction.
- The daily airtime top-up limit for recharge is N20,000.
- The highest amount that may be transferred in a single transaction is N20,000, while the daily maximum for all transfers combined is N100,000.
- The maximum amount that may be paid in bills per day is N20,000.
- Contingent upon your telecommunications service provider having a complete network signal Available twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week
Top Advantages of Using the Fidelity USSD Code for Your Bank Account
- Easy, uncomplicated, quick, and handy to use
- Service is offered around the clock, seven days a week, round the clock.
- It gives you the ability to choose which accounts are utilized in situations when there are more than one.
- The entire transaction takes less than twenty seconds.
- Instructions on how to activate a bank transfer code for Fidelity
- Simply familiarize yourself with the steps necessary to activate the Fidelity bank transfer code before beginning to use it. Please proceed in the following manner;