Do you want to know how to open Wema bank account online or with the use of ussd code on your phone in 2022? In this post, I will show you the simple way to do it
Atrer reading this post, you will be able to create a wema account
- USSD code
- Alat app
Wema bank is one of the leading banks in Nigeria. Over the years they have served Nigerians in the banking industry and they are still doing great today.
Create Wema Bank Account in 3 ways
There are 3 different ways you can open wema bank account on your phone. They are discussed below:
Using USSD code
The USSD code to create wema bank savings account is *945*1#.
To get started, dial *945*1# with the phone number you’re creating the account with.
The onscreen command will walk you through the rest of the process. Note that you will be asked to fill your:
- first name
- Last name
- date of birth
- and other details.
After filling in the required details, your 11 digits wema savings account number will be sent to you via sms.
Through the Alat app by wema
You can open a savings account through Alat by wema app.
- Go to Google Playstore
- Search for Alat by wema
- Install the app
- After installing, locate the app on your phone’s home screen and lunch it
- Once the app opens you will see the option to create an account.
- Click on create an account and follow the rest of the instructions.
You can create a Wema Bank account online through the wemabank.com website.
- To to wemabank.com
- Click open account
- Select the account type you’re opening
- Download the form
- Fill out the form and take it to a nearby wema bank branch
Before you can open wema bank savings account on your phone, you need the following:
- Be At least 18 years old
- Have a phone or computer connected to the internet
- A working phone number and an active Email
- Your 11-digit BVN
Now I hope you can open Wema bank account without any hassle. If you have any question please drop it as a comment and I will respond as soon as possible.