So you want to know how to borrow money from access Bank without collateral or salary account? In this post, I’ll show you how.
Access Bank is one of the reputable banks in Nigeria that has helped a lot of startups and SMES grow their business.
They are also responsible for helping individuals by providing personal loans for emergency needs.
I will start this guide by first showing you 4 types of loans you cab borrow from access Bank in Nigeria
4 ways you can borrow money from access bank
1. Creative Sector Loans
This is a CBN loan, designed and established for business startups, capacity building and generation of job opportunities and employment for businesses in the areas of industries such as info tech, fashion, movie and skit making and distribution, art, music, etc.
- Easy repayment plans
- Opportunity to achieve your long term business goals
- You get access to financial advisory service
How it works
- Get your business plan ready. Also include how much you want in it
- Apply online for creative sector loan through access bank website
- The bank will contact you for further discussion and strengthen your loan offer
- Your loan request is processed and your bank account is credited.
The interest rate is up to 9% per year including all charges and the repayment period is maximum of 3 years for Software Engineering Student and 10 years for Movie Production & Distribution, Fashion, Information Technology and Music
2. Lending Against Turnover (LATO)
LATO is an easy to borrow money for non-salary earners but are banking with the access for a minimum period of 6 months.
Lending against turnover does not require any documentation or paperwork from applicants.
The highest amount you can borrow with this loan type is 20% of your average monthly turnover for the last consecutive 6 months, capped at 300,000 naira. You can check your eligibility during the loan process as it will be displayed for you to see.
The ussd code to use for this loan from access Bank is *901*11*1#. This poan can be replayed within 90 days or 3 months.
3. Personal loan:
Access bank personal loan is a type of loan that is meant for employees and salary owners. It is to meet their urgent needs by giving them personal loan.
Access bank personal loan Features
- Flexibility to meet individual needs
- Get a Loan sum up to 50 percent of your yearly salary
- To be repaid between a duration of up to 36 months
- Comes with credit life insurance (CLI)
Access Bank personal loan Requirements
- Completed application form
- Photocopy of your employment ID card
- Any valid means of identification (national ID, voter’s card, etc)
- Good credit history
- Duly accepted offer letter and term sheet
4. Access bank Salary Advance:
With Access Bank salary advance loan, employees are provided with a an opportunity to borrow money up to 200 percent of their net monthly salary and can be replayed within 6 months.
Access salary advance does not require any paperwork or collateral. You can apply for it anywhere in Nigeria from the comfort of your house using their ussd code.
Access bank salary loan Features
- 24 7 loan service without having to visits the bank. Application can be filled and submitted conveniently on your phone via USSD code *901*11*1# or Quick Bucks app.
- Also, you do not need any form of documentation
- Collateral is not required to borrow this loan
- Repayment period is Six (6) months
How to borrow money from access Bank
Now If you want to borrow money from access Bank how can you do it? How can you get loan from this company when you’re in need?
First step, if you don’t have access bank app on your phone I’ll advise you to get it now. This app can be downloaded on the play and iOS store.
After installing, lunch the access bank app and find the option for borrowing money there.
Access bank Loan Ussd code
The Access bank Nigeria loan Code is *901*11*1#. This code can be dialed on only on the phone number registered with the bank.
Once you dial the code, follow the on screen instructions on how to borrow money from access Bank as they are easy to follow.
You can as well contact access bank customer care support through their phone number or whatsapp number if you do not find option to borrow money from the app.
Their dedicated customer service will be willing to render you assistance.
Thank you for coming to my blog. If you have any question, ask them via the comment box below.