Now you want to learn how to repay palmpay OK card. You will also see how to deactivate or stop overdue reminder.
In this post I will show you everything step by step, so follow me as I walk you through the process.
What is PalmPay OK card?
PalmPay OK card is a digital financial feature that let’s eligible customers buy now (from the available items or products in the app) and pay later for what they bought.
This mini loan from PalmPay is interest-free for every customer as long as they repay on time.
If you do not make repayment on time, you will accrue some interest but they are reasonable compared to what other companies charge as late fees.
Note that this is only a digital financial feature and does not come with any physical card. You can only spend the money from it within the app.
How to repay PalmPay OK card
To repay palmpay ok card is simple. All you need is follow the steps below:
- Lunch the app
- Under service section, click on OK Credit
- A page will come up containing credit limit, available amount and current outstanding
- The current outstanding is the amount you’re to repay.
- Click on repay and select your repayment method.
- Once your repayment is successful, your palmpay credit limit will be topped up
Here are some codes you can use while using PalmPay OK card feature:
Invitation or referral code
To find your palmpay referral code or invitation code, go to the ‘Me’ section of the PalmPay app and scroll down until you see option to copy invitation code. Click on it and your referral code will display for you to see.
If you need an invitation code here’s one you can use anytime 9YX2H5.
You can activate PalmPay OK card from the app. Check under the service section of the app and click ‘OK card’. There you will be able to activate it if you’re using the feature for the first time.
Apart from PalmPay OK card loan, Here are other loan apps that that you can try
How to deactivate palmPay overdue reminder
If your loan had been overdue, palmpay will send overdue notice to your phone. If you’re irritated by this, you can deactivate palmpay overdue reminder under your phone settings.
To do this:
- Open PalmPay app
- Under the homepage, click on finance
- You will see a hamburger icon at the top right corner, click on it to open options
- Select deactivate security plugin
- Note that, for this to work you must have make a repayment for your ok loan first.
- Once this is done, you’re all set
- That’s it
If this does not work for you, you can contact PalmPay for more assistance.
Thank you for coming to my post. Please if you have any questions regarding this post do not hesitate to ask through the comment section below.