In this guide I’ll walk you through how to pay back gtb salary advance loan. Everything you need from the ussd code for repayment to paying via the GTworld app is right here in this post.
Make GTBank Salary Advance Loan repayment in 3 ways
There are 2 ways you can pay back your gtb salary advance loan. I give simple steps for each of them below
1. Through USSD code
You can repay gtb salary advance loan using USSD code. The code to use is *737#, the follow the onscreen instructions
- Step 1. Dial *737# on your phone with the number linked to your Gtbank account
- Step 2: Select option 9 for more menu options
- Step 3: Select option 10 for next options
- Step 4: then chose option 2 for GTbank Salary advance loan repayment
- Step 4: from here you’ll see option to repay your pending gtb salary advance loan if there’s any.
- Enter your 737 security pin to complete the transaction
2. Repayment Via GTworld App
You can repay your GTbank salary advance loan through the GTworld mobile app. Follow the process below
- Step 1: sign in to your GTB app
- Step 2: at the bottom of the app, slide to the right and select “apply for Loan”
- Step 3: Select the Loan type you want to collect, the second option, which is salary advance
- Step 4: chose option to liquidate your loan
- Step 5: type the amount you’re willing to pay (either you want to pay all or in part)
- Confirm your complete the transaction by inputting your online banking security pin
- Step 6: you will receive an sms notification from your bank to confirm you have successfully repaid your gtb salary advance loan.
3. Wait until Gtbank debit you
This is the third option for repayment of your borrowed gtb salary advance loan.
In this method, you don’t have to do anything other than wait until you account is debited on the due date.
You don’t have to ussd code or whatever to effect repayment for GTB salary advance loan, as it will be done automatically by the bank, after 30 days the loan term expires.
However if you still want to go ahead and make repayment before the due date these are the ways to go about it.
Make sure you have up to the amount you loan in your account, if not the loan repayment will not take place.
If you fail to pay back in time, GTBank may not bother about you but you are ruining your credit score and it may latter affect your loan accessibility even with other banks.
Thank you for your time on my blog. You can submit your comment if you have any.