Want to know how to check Zenith Bank account balance, account number, statement of account and BVN on your phone or vis sms?
Search no more because, in this post I will answer every of your questions in detail. If for any reason you need more clarification you can always ask your questions through the comment section.
Zenith bank is one of the most reliable banks in Nigeria. With it, you can enjoy seamless and unbeatable banking experience through their app, ussd code, mobile and online channels.
There are several ways you can check zenith bank account number, balance, BVN or statement of account. They are explained in detail below:
1. Check with USSD code
To Check your account Balance BVN or account number or even statement of account with ussd code dial *966*00# on your phone. Ensure you do this operation on the number you used to open your Zenith Bank account and follow the on screen instruction.
First time users need to register by dialing *966# on the number registered with their zenith bank account.
- Input the last 4 digits of your ATM card number
- From the next page that comes up you should be able to see your account name.
- At this time, you’ll need to create a security 4 digit transaction PIN. Ensure you type the pins you can easily remember.
- You Wil be asked to re input the 4 digit pin you just created
- Now your ussd pin is ready to use.
- To check account number, dial *966*0# from your registered mobile number, then select option 3 to retrieve account number.
2. On Zenith Bank app
If for any reason you don’t want to use the USSD code, you can check your account balance and number on zenith bank app.
If this is what you want, heed over to Google play store to download the Zenith mobile app.
After installing the app, login with your personal Zenith Bank details.
You must first register on the app before you can use it.
3. Via Zenith bank website
Yes, you can check zenith bank account balance online. The steps are listed below:
- Go over to Zenithbank.com
- click on internet banking
- Select your account type (Personal Internet Banking or Corporate Internet Banking)
- click on the LOGIN button to login
- Select account type (savings, current or corporate).
- Click on Account which is on the right side corner of your screen.
- Select the date you wish to view statement of account for
- Click download to save send it
4. Via SMS in your phone
Send sms to zenith bank any of the following numbers for your account balance: 01-2787000, 01-2927000, 01-4647000, 0700ZENITHBANK.
You will be required to answer some questions for them to be sure you’re the real owner of the account. Be prepared to mention your full account name and number, phone, age etc. Your information must be accurate for your bank statement to be sent.
5. Pos centres
You can check zenith bank account balance at POS centers. Just walk up to any of them ask to check for your account balance. You will be required to pay a transaction fee of either 50 or 100 naira.
6. Visit bank branch
As a Zenith bank customer, you can request for your bank statement or balance by talking to a customer agent within any of their branches nationwide. Just tell them you need a hard copy of your bank statement and it will be processed and given to you.
7. Online chat
You can request for your bank statement or balance via live chat with a zenith bank customer care representative.
To do this:
- Go to zenithbank.com
- Find the floating live chat button at the right side corner of the website.
- Click on it and one of their customer care representatives will respond to you shortly.
- Once responded to, ask for whatever you need and be ready to answer few questions about your account.
- Once the information you provide is accurate, they will push your requested info to you.
8. Check BVN
You can check your BVN with *565*0#.
There’s no long steps or hard rule. Just dial the USSD code *565*0# on your registered phone with Zenith Bank and your BVN will be sent to you instantly.
To check for your BVN on Zenith Bank is as simple as that.
I hope you’ve seen the information you’re looking for in this piece. Don’t forget do drop a comment if you have any questions.