In this post you will find updates on Yele Bademosi net worth, age, biography and more. Yele is the CEO and Founder at Nestcoin, Bundle Africa and Founding Partner at Microtraction.
Yele Bademosi Age
Yele Bademosi was born on February 19, 1991 and he is 31 years old in 2022. His place of birth is unknown at the time of writing this report.
Yele is from Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria where he had his secondary education before moving out of the country to study medicine.
- Yele Bademosi was the Marketing and Business Development Manager of Zoe Specialist Mission Hospital from Oct 2012 – Aug 2014
- Founder, Purple social app from Oct 2014 – Nov 2015
- General Manager of Starta Africa from Dec 2015 – Dec 2016
- Yele was the Founding Partner of Microtraction
Since Jul 2017
- Director of Binance Labs from Jan 2019 – Apr 2020
- CEO and Founder of Bundle Africa from Aug 2019 – present
- Bademosi is the CEO and Co-founder Nestcoin from Sep 2021 – Present
Yele Bademosi Net worth
As a serial investor and tech entrepreneur, Yele Badamosi net worth is estimated to as $3 million. He has invested a lot of time and money into tech development and marketing.
Bademosi owns cars and houses of his own and live a happy family with his wife and children.
Yele Bademosi had his secondary education at Christ Ambassadors International College in Ibadan, Nigeria. He went on to study at King’s College London from 2009 to 2013, where he graduated with Bachelor or medical science.
Not much has been said about Bademosi wife and children on the internet. I will update this info as soon as I have details.
Bademosi has invested a lot in to international business world. However his name is yet to be featured on Wikipedia.
Thank you for reading about Yele Bademosi net worth on my blog. If you have more accurate information about Yele, kindly drop it as comment below.