Let’s look at how it works and its benefits to businesses like yours.
What is SquadPOS?
SquadPOS by GTCO is a new technology that allows business owners to turn their NFC-enabled android phones into POS terminals.
This means that with Squad POS, you can now accept cashless payments with your mobile devices for your business, with no additional hardware such as physical POS devices required.
Essentially, businesses can now avoid the hassles of managing cash payments, long checkout queues, and incurred costs on POS hardware. Simplified payments for everyone!
As an application, SquadPOS app is currently supported on Pixel, Nokia, Huawei, and Samsung devices, and is compatible with NFC-enabled Visa and Mastercard cards.
What can your business do with Squad POS?
- You can manage payments, transaction histories, and e-receipts on the app.
- Receive payments in-store or anywhere.
- Never lose track of a transaction with our robust transaction history feature.
- Export your transactions for easy auditing, reconciliation, and reporting.
- Share e-receipts with customers for every transaction at no cost.
Why choose squad pos?
There are several reasons why you may want to choose squad by GTCO. Some of which might be any of these;
No additional hardware required
With SquadPOS app, your supported NFC-enabled device is all you need.
Create as many terminals as needed on the go
You can create multiple terminals on different devices and in different locations.
See all your transactions in real-time
History of all transactions is available in-app and SquadPOS by GTCO automatically synchronizes the payments from the various devices into one comprehensive dashboard!
Evolve and speed up your customers’ payment experiences in-store
Now, your customers do not have to wait in long queues at your checkout counter because you can accept payments on the go!
Squad POS Charges
Squad pos comes with Simple, transparent & affordable charges for everyone. They offer 0.025 charges to suit small businesses, medium, and large organizations.
Which means you’ll be charged 25 naira for every 10,000 naira transaction made on SquadPOS.
- Local Transactions 0.25% per transaction
- No setup cost
- Accept Mastercard and Visa
- Fees per transaction capped at NGN 1,000
Who can use Squadco POS?
Squad POS app is perfectly suited for any merchant who can receive payments with a card — be it a restaurant, boutique, hair salon, delivery service, cab driver, anyone! It’s easy and convenient to receive payments on the go with your SquadPOS app on your phone.
How to download squad pos app and create an account
- Download SquadPOS from Google Play Store on your NFC-enabled device.
- Launch the app! New and existing Squad users can click the sign-up button.
- Provide your registered email and the system will authenticate you.
- Complete the steps shown and your terminal will be created within 48hours.
Start accepting payments:
News continues after this ad
- Launch the app and click on the login button.
- Provide your registered email address and authenticate.
- Create your password, then continue.
- Select the menu and the Purchase icon.
- Enter the transaction amount.
- Tap your customer’s NFC-enabled card behind your device.
- Payment successful! It’s that easy.
- Share the receipt with the customer via email or SMS
Why can’t I download squad pos app?
Ensure your device meets the basic requirements for the application; these are
- Has an NFC reader.
- Android 8.1+ minimum.
- Google Play Services are installed from the factory and work correctly.
- Up-to-date firmware from the manufacturer with support for security updates at least once every 90 days.
- The device is not rooted (jail break), not flashed, not in debug mode.
Why does the SquadPOS app not open on my device?
Due to the security compliance requirements for the application, kindly ensure your device is not a rooted phone.
Rooting is the Android equivalent of jailbreaking, which is done to unlock the operating system to install unapproved apps, delete unwanted bloatware, update the OS, and so on.
Why can’t I log into the squadpos by GTCO app?
Kindly ensure you have signed up correctly by following these steps:
- Launch the app and click on the sign-up button (both new and existing Squad users).
- Provide your email address and the system will authenticate you .
- Complete your kyc and once this is approved, your SquadPOS terminal will be created in 2 business days
With SquadPOS app, you can receive card payments with just one tap, allowing you to sell to more customers faster than ever.
It’s that easy! Now, you can evolve and speed up your customers’ in-store payment experiences with SquadPOS to make them satisfied with your service and keep them coming back.
Download SquadPOS on Google Play Store and get started today. For additional information, visit www.squadco.com, or contact their support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.