Looking for firsthand information on how to get Kudi POS machine in Nigeria? Look no further as I will answer all your questions like Nomba pos charges, the machine price, daily target and customer care number.
Point-of-sale terminal machines, since its inception in Nigeria, has received a massive increase in the number of people offering its service in the country.
Additionally, several other commercial companies aside commercial banks have also begun providing these services here in Nigeria.
About Kudi POS
Kudi offers financial services and work side-by-side with commercial banks in Nigeria to provide services such as savings, insurance, loan and many more to their customer.
Apart from that they also provide POS services in Nigeria which has grown to become one of the widely known POS service operator in Nigeria just like (Opay).
The company through their POS platform makes it quick and easy to pay bills, send money and perform several other operations.
Kudi also known as Nomba is one of the widely known fintech startup companies that provides online banking services in Nigeria.
It was brought into existence to offer easy and reliable means of sending money and payment of bills in the country.
In today’s article, we’re going to be looking at how to get Kudi POS machine, the price and withdrawal charges and how to become an agent.
How to get Kudi POS and become an agent?
Becoming a Kudi POS Agent isn’t difficult. The first step for you to follow is to have a fully operational smartphone which has access to Internet and is capable of gaining access into the Nomba app.
There are two way in which you can become an agent, you can become a Kudi POS agent either by getting the machine for free or by paying a taken of 20,000 naira
Get Kudi POS Machine for free
- Download the Kudi app on Google playstore for andriod users or Apple playstore for I0S users
- Once the app has been installed on your phone, open or launch the app
- Sign up using your personal phone number and link your bank account to the Kudi app (Nomba)
- Make transactions using the app.
Make sure you use the app consistently for payment of bills like electricity bills, buying of
airtime, TV subscription and many more
- In about two weeks, you’ll receive a message from Kudi about your eligibility for a free Kudi POS terminal machine
Paying cautionary fee
You can get a pos machine from Kudi by paying for cautionary fee and get it immediately instead of waiting for the free way of getting it.
Note that the cautionary fee is N20,000 as This cautionary fee is imposed on intending agents so that they will take care of the devise carefully and not damage it. Paying cautionary fee does not in any way mean you have purchased or owned the POS, as it can be collected back from you if you’re not using it as expected.
Follow the steps below to achieve this:
- Visit any Kudi branch nearest to you or call their customer care number
- Obtain and fill out the form given to you by their agent
- You’ll need to make a non-refundable fee of 20,000 naira(#20,000) to the office
- Your application would be review and you’ll be granted a POS terminal machine instantly, as easy as that
Kudi POS Price
Although the Kudi POS machine can be gotten for free, you’ll be required to make payment of 20,000 naira cautionary or security fee.
You’re paying this cautionary fee so as to ensure you handle the machine with excess caution and care. Note that this fee is nonrefundable unless you return the POS back to Nomba.
Before you can own a Kudi POS terminal machine of your own, you’ll need the following requirements.
- A valid ID card (e.g Voters card, National ID card)
- BVN number
- Passport Photograph
- Utility bill (e.g electricity bill)
Kudi POS withdrawal charges
Kudi transaction charges for POS withdrawals are as follows:
- N100 to N4,500 charges(N25)
- N4,501 to N25,000 charges is (0.6%)
- N25,001 to N500,000 charges is (N150)
Available transactional services on Nomba POS
Following transactions can be carried out on Nomba or Kudi POS Machine with or without an ATM card:
- Card or cardless withdrawals
- TV subscriptions
- Electricity (NEPA) bill payments
- Data subscriptions
- Airtime subscriptions
- Vending of airtime and data
Kudi customer care number and address
You can contact the company through any of the following means below
In Nigeria, 19b Bosun Adekoya Street, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, Nigeria.
In United States, 1776 Sacremento St Apt 311 SAN Francisco CA 94109
Phone Number: 01-888-5008
Why Nomba POS Machine is the best
- Kudi is a very reliable financial
institution in Nigeria.
- As an agent of Kudi POS you will never be out of money. Kudi has a financial backup service guarantee for you.
- You get your profit immediately, for every transaction you make with with Kudi app or POS.
- Your money is in a secured place and covered by what is known as Kudi insurance. With this you need not to bother yourself about loosing your hard earned money.
- The kudi system gathers and accumulates points as you do business with the POS. The points are then converted to cash.
Does Kudi have android POS?
As at the time of writing this article, Kudi or Nomba operates conventional POS device and does not seem to have android POS.
I will keep on enquiring to know if they have android POS or not. I’ll let you know once I have more update.
Kudi POS Terms and Condition
Here are Some of the Kudi POS agent terms and conditions you should know:.
- An agent is required to ensure that their business space is safe and well secured.
- Money (in cash) must not be kept in an unsafe and unsecured premises or outlets.
- Withdrawal of cash should always be done by the agent or a trusted staff and not to be handled with levity
I hope with this post, you now have a better understanding of how to become a
Kudi POS agent and own their machine.
If there is any question you think I’m yet to answer in this article, please
let me know in the comment section below.