If you need Kuda Bank ussd code to check balance this post is for you. You’ll also find info about code:
- for loan
- for airtime
- to open account
- for recharge code
- transfer to other bank
What is kuda Bank?
Kuda Bank is an online financial service provider that provides banking services to Nigerians like those provided by Nigeria’s traditional banks.
But, like these other traditional banks, does Kuda Bank have a USSD code as well? This question will be answered directly in this post.
Kuda bank ussd code
Many people are looking for the Kuda bank ussd code. You may be one of them. Interestingly, for now, you cannot transfer fund from your Kuda account to other banks using ussd code.
To transfer money from your Kuda balance, you must use the app. KudaBank may contemplate establishing its own USSD code for transactions and other financial services in the near future, but for the time being, the Kuda app can only be used to transfer money to other banks.
Code to transfer from other banks to Kuda
KudaBank has collaborated with other significant financial institutions in Nigeria, including GTBank, First Bank, Zenith Bank, Wema Bank, and others, to support its online and offline banking activities.
So, in addition to making use of these normal banks’ mobile apps, you may transfer money from these other banks to your Kuda bank account by using their official ussd codes.
You may use USSD to transfer money from the following other banks to your Kuda account.
- First Bank: Using FirstBank official ussd code, dial *894*amount you’re sending*kuda bank account no#. Press send and follow the prompts.
- GT Bank: using GTB code, dial *737*50*amount*416#. Then type your Acc No on the box provided. Enter your 737 security pin yo confirm and authenticate the transaction.
- Wema Bank: Using wema Bank ussd code, dial *945# and press send. Select ‘Send Money’, then then from the available options, choose ‘Other Banks’. After that, input your KudaBank account No. Next select ‘Kuda MFB’ from the options provided. Follow the rest of the prompt till the transfer is completed.
- Zenith Bank: Using Zenith bank code, dial *966*amount to send*account number#and press send. From the provided options choose ‘Other Bank’. Next, select ‘Kuda Bank’ and follow the prompts.
Kuda Bank ussd code for loan
Getting a loan from kuda app is easy and straightforward. However you may want to know if it’s possible to do via a ussd code. So here you can find out.
As at the time of writing this article, it’s not possible to request for Kuda loan using code. You can only make use of their loan services via their app.
How to create an account
Do you need Kuda bank USSD code to create an account? If you don’t have a phone that can use Kuda app and you want to open an account regrettably you cannot do so at this moment because you can only do that on the Kuda app.
Keep in mind that there are registration requirements before you begin the Kuda Bank account opening procedure.
- You must be a Nigerian citizen or at least live in Nigeria
- You must be at least 18 years old or above
- Have a smartphone that supports the Kuda mobile app (Android or iOS).
- Have an active email and phone number
KudaBank provides two types of accounts which are basic account type and full KYC type.
For the basic account type, you’ll need to provide your full name, phone number and BVN.
For the full KYC unrestricted account type, you’ll need to provide your full name, phone number, BVN, National ID Card or any other equivalent.
The Full KYC account has an advantage over the Basic account in that there are no limits on account balances or maximum single deposits.
Code to check balance or buy airtime
It’s a good experience checking your balance or buy airtime using codes. So if you need Kuda Bank ussd code to check balance or you need it for airtime purchase, the feature is not yet available.
You can always recharge your phone with airtime or check your account balance through the Kuda app. It’s pretty simple and straightforward in few steps. Just make sure you have a working internet and you’re set.
Kuda bank has a dedicated customer care unit that’s ready to answer all your questions in relation to their banking services.
In this section, you will find info about kudaBank
- whatsapp number
- phone number
- Email address
You can experience the new banking feature by just saving Kuda bank whatsapp number on your mobile phone.
Kuda bank whatsapp number
The kuda bank whatsapp number is 234016335832. This is the real number for customers to reach out to Kuda bank on WhatsApp.
The kudaBank customer care whatsapp number gives you an opportunity to talk and interact with the bank 24 hours a day.
You don’t have to leave your house before you resolve your banking issues. Right there on your phone you can get them solved.
Kuda bank email address
The Stanbic bank email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. You can reach out to the bank by sending an email to this address and be sure they’ll attend to your question as soon as possible.
Kuda phone number for calls
Here’s kuda bank phone number to call in Nigeria whenever you want to reach out to them via phone call 016335832.
For international customers you can call +234016335832 and rest assured you’ll be attended to.
You can as well visit any nearest branch to get your issues resolved.
Connect on social media
If you prefer to reach out to ten in any of your social media accounts, you can do so also.
Search For Stanbic bank to find their account. Make sure the Twitter handle you’re following is a verified one to avoid following a fraudulent account.
Find the Stanbic bank page on Facebook and connect with them. Alternatively you can comment on any of their post.
Make sure you don’t drop any of your sensitive information on Facebook to avoid being scammed.
What you can do with kudaBank whatsapp or phone number
- Get updated and reliable Information on any of the kuda Bank financial services
- Request for your account balance. Note that you will be asked some security questions to ensure you’re the real owner of the account.
- Resolve ATM card transaction problems
- Emergency request for ATM card to be blocked
- Ask questions about online banking and related features
- Make a request for your Stanbic bank Statement of account
- Any other complaints related to this bank
151, Herbert Macaulay Way, Yaba, Lagos State, South West,
Do you have any question about Kuda bank and its services. Ask your questions via comment section below.