In today’s post, I am giving you details on Kashcash Loan App, phone or whatsapp number, it’s interest rate and how to make repayment.
Kash cash offers loans to Nigerians without collateral and requires little to no paperwork.
If you use an Android device, you can apply for a collateral-free loan with little to no documentation for amounts ranging from N5,000 to N100,000.
The Kashcash Loan App is a relatively new product with over 10,000 downloads and mixed reviews on Google Play.
To build each borrower’s credit score, a loan software is used to gather data on potential customers, including phone records, banking transaction alerts, and BVN.
Make sure to keep recent bank transaction messages on your phone and avoid having any unpaid balances with other loan apps in order to be eligible for a loan or higher amounts!
The application process is easy; all you need to do is download the app from the Google Play store, give some personal information, and within a few hours, the algorithm will analyse your data, determine your credit score, and make you a loan offer.
Is kashcash legit or scam?
Kashcash loan app is legitimate, despite the fact that it is still a relatively new addition to the Google Play Store.
However, customers should exercise caution before applying for any online loan.
Before you apply for a loan in Nigeria, always read reviews from previous clients. The Google Play Store user reviews for this app are not positive.
You should be aware that neither the CBN nor any other Nigerian government organisation has registered or regulated these loan apps.
There is no way to get revenge for bad customer service, and you are responsible for the security of your transactions with them.
Additionally, the fact that it is available on Google Play does not make the transactions made through it secure.
While using loan apps in Nigeria, you are in charge of your own security as the play store merely acts as a download location.
Kashcash interest rates are between 12% and 24% APR
For Example, If you take a loan of N5,000, from kashcash and the term of loan is 180 days, with interest rate of 12%, the total interest would be N5,000*12%= N600 naira.
The total repayment amount, (principal loan and interest rate) should be N5,000+ N5,000*12%, which is 5,600 naira only.
How to get loan from Kashcash app
- Install the kashcash loan app on your Android phone
- Create a profile using your phone number.Preferably, the phone number associated with your BVN
- Enter your basic Kwow-your-customer KYC data, such as your home address, next of kin, and employment information.
- Your Biometric Verification Number, or BVN, will also be needed.
- Binding your ATM card to your account will cost you N50 and will improve your chances of receiving a larger loan amount.
- Your phone will receive a one-time password OTP to confirm your information.
- Your credit score will be analysed by software after you submit your loan application, and the results will be displayed in the APP.
- If you qualify for a loan, the loan amount will be directly disbursed into your bank account after the result has been displayed, which should take less than two minutes.
- You’ll need to take a clear live selfie to verify your identity, so use a good phone with enough memory.
- being a citizen or resident of Nigeria
- age of at least eighteen.
- Have a monthly source of income.
- Connect your bank card to your account.
- Give the contact information for two of your closest relatives.
- possess a high credit score and have no unpaid debt to other lenders.
- a functioning bank account Your phone number needs to match the one on your BVN.
- possess a valid ID issued by the government
- Version: 184.108.40.206
- Updated on: Sep 6, 2022
- Requires: Android 4.3 and up
- Downloads: 500,000+ downloads
KashCash Customer Care whatsapp number
Kashcash is available to respond to your quarries 247. All you need is submit you your request with them
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone number: Unconfirmed
- WhatsApp number: unconfirmed
- Kashcash office Address: NO. 62, Yaya Abatan, college road, Ogba, Lagos, Nigeria