Imokash loan app is relatively new in the loan industry. In this post I will show you mokash loan interest rate, repayment method and everything you need to know about it.
Whether you’re in Nigeria, Uganda, Rwanda or Kenya you can get a sme loan pretty easily.
With mokash loan no collateral or guarantor is needed. You can get credit even without leaving the comfort of your home.
How to get mokash loan
- Go to the Google Playstore
- If you’re in Nigeria, Search for imokash app
- If you’re in Uganda, Kenya or Rwanda, search for Mokash loan app
- Install the app on your Android phone
- Open the app and sign up.
- Apply for loan and wait for approval
- Once your loan is approved you will be able to withdraw the cash into your bank account.
Imokash loan requirements
- Must be 21 years and above
- Have a means for repayment
- Be a Nigerian
- Have a valid Government ID.
- Have a savings account in a personal name.
- Have an active phone number.
- For mokash you must either be a Ugandan, Kenyan or Rwandan
Mokash and imokash loan app interest rate are between 10 to 20 percent of your principal loan.
You will be able to see how much youre repaying right in the app during your loan request.
To determine Your loan limit, the app automatically access your credit score based on the data present to it.
Thank you for reading. If you have any comments do drop it down below and I’ll respond as soon as possible.