In this post, you’ll find all about imokash APK download, interest rate, repayment method and everything you need to know about it.
This loan app is relatively new in Nigeria. But you can get help from them of you’re in need of emergency financial need.
With Imokash loan no collateral or guarantor is needed. You can get credit even without leaving the comfort of your home.
How to download Imokash loan apk
- Go to the Google Playstore
- If you’re in Nigeria, Search for imokash app
- Install the app on your Android phone
- Open the app and sign up.
- Apply for loan and wait for approval
- Once your loan is approved you will be able to withdraw the cash into your bank account.
- Must be 21 years and above
- Have a means for repayment
- Be a Nigerian
- Have a valid Government ID.
- Have a savings account in a personal name.
- Have an active phone number.
- For Imokash, you must be a citizen or resident of Nigeria
Imokash Interest rate
Imokash APK interest rate are between 10 to 20 percent of your principal loan.
You will be able to see how much you’re repaying right in the app during your loan request.
To determine Your loan limit, the app automatically access your credit score based on the data present to it.
Thank you for reading. If you have any comments do drop it down below and I’ll respond as soon as possible.