So you want to deactivate palmpay security plugin or delete your account? In this post, I will show you how. Also in this piece you’ll find how to cancel subscriptions on iPhone and Android devices.
How to delete palmpay account
Before requesting to delete your palmpay account, make sure you don’t have money stored in your account.
To delete your account you will have to do so by sending an email to the management of Palmpay. Ask them to delete your account from their database.
You can do so by following the steps below;
- Locate Gmail app or Yahoo on you phone and run it.
- Type your email message
- Type Requesting for account deletion as the subject
- Don’t forget to put email@example.com as the recipient of the mail
- Click on compose to write the message you want to send.
- Once you’re done typing, click send
How to cancel PalmPay subscription
Below is how to cancel palmpay subscription on all devices including iPhone, iPad and Android
on iPhone and ipad
Follow these steps below to cancel every palmpay subscription on pamlpay:
- First, open the app settings on your phone and click on the small icon of your name.
- Then, click the subscription button.
- If you do not automatically see the button . In that case, all you have to do is tap on iTunes & Appstore)
- Then, click your your Apple ID, view it and sign in. Scroll down until you band scroll down to the “Subscriptions” button.
- Next, tap on PalmPay (subscription) you want to review.
- Now, click on Cancel.
- You’ve successfully deleted your palmpay account
On Android phone
If you want to cancel PalmPay subscription on Android, nite that you need to do it right and not just delete the app.
- Step 1: Go to Google Play Store. Make sure your email is selected.
- Step 2: Click on the menu, then “Subscriptions”.
- Step 3: You will see a list of PalmPay subscription you currently have. Click on the one you wish to cancel.
- Step 4: Click on cancel subscription
- Step 5: You’re done.
Delete PalmPay Security Plugin
If you’ll like to delete PalmPay security plugin from your phone follow these process
- Open the palmpay app using your phone
- Locate the OK card button from the list of available services
- Alternatively, you can simply click on the finance button below the page
- If you haven’t make repayment for your loan, do it here
- After loan repayment, click on the option icon at the top right corner of the page
- You will see a button that says deactivate security plugin
- Uncheck this option
- That’s all, you have successfully deactivated palmpay security plugin on your phone
Thank you for reading how to delete PalmPay account and security plugin on my blog. If you have questions, drop them and I’ll do my best to respond as soon as possible