Here is a complete guide on how to borrow airtime and data from MTN, Airtel, Glo & 9mobile in 2022. If this is the information you’re looking for right now, rest assured your answers are here for you.
How to borrow airtime and data from MTN
MTN is one of the widely used mobile networs in Nigeria. They have customers all across the country. If you’re one of them and you’ll like to know how to borrow airtime or data from mtn, follow the steps below
Borrow MTN Airtime
- Step 1: dial *606# from your mobile phone
- You will see an onscron popup saying, “welcome to MTN extra time. You can borrow up to 1000. Service fee includes VAT.” Followed by list of available airtime for you
Borrow MTN Data
To borrow MTB data follow the steps below
- Dial *606# and press send
- choose option 4 from available options
- Pick your data amount
- Confirm your selection
- Click ok to proceed
- Check for SMS notification on your phone
Your repayment will be automatically deducted on your next credit recharge.
data and airtime from Airtel
Airtel allows customers to borrow data to browse the Internet. If, for one reason or another, you don’t have enough data for another subscription, you can borrow data from Airtel and repay later. follow the steps below:
Borrow Airtime from Airtel
- The code to borrow data from Airtel is *500#. Dial this code
- Enter option 3 from the list of options
- You will see the minimum and maximum allowable data loan from Airtel to you
- Choose your prefered data bundle and press okay.
- You will see an SMS jotifnotific on your phone confirming your data
Borrow Data from Airtel
Getting data from Airtel is very easy.The code to dial is *1000*Amount#. For instance, If someone wants to borrow #500 credit from Airtel. The person will dial the following used code *500*1000#.
After dialing this is code, Airtel will send a confirmation SMS to you that your data is processing.
You should receive the data in less than a minute or two.